Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tag: Ei8ht

Tagged! Again! This time by Dipanjan.

The last tag itself was a pretty draining experience, and this one is tougher still. Last time around I was happy that we are playing tag online. Now I think this game is better restricted to the playgrounds. Anyway, here goes nothing.

Da Rules: (Ofcourse copy-pasted from DD's page)
  1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
  2. You have to mention the sex of the target.
  3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
  4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.


Da Easy Part

I have never seriously thought about my perfect lover, and hence the following eight points are mere guidelines that pulled out from the depths of my (mostly dormant) grey cells. These points are what I think would help a relationship(if I ever get into one that is) go along smoothly. So my perfect girl(or bandi for those more comfortable with KGP lingo) should.....

Da Tough Part
  1. be a treat to talk to. I should be able to talk to her endlessly about anything and everything.
  2. be interested in Computers, gadgets and modern technology.(now this point filters out perhaps 99.999% of the girls out there I guess)
  3. be strong willed and independent.
  4. be cool minded to counter my (sometimes)random mood swings.
  5. have a nice, sweet personality and a positive outlook towards life.
  6. understand my weird passions and liking in life, which we may/may not share.
  7. be attractive as a person.
  8. love me more than anything in this world.


Da Ending Part

Now cometh the time to tag eight more people.
Vivek Malewar(start ur blog yaar), Saurabh Kumar, Abhishek Agarwal, Nitin Dhawan(restart blog posting man), Sonali, Nimesh, Nipun Narang and Amit Joshi.

8 comments:

saurabh said...

yaar tagging tagging khel rahe ho..
aur compu fundae wali bandi pataoge to usko kya funda doge :P
i agree that ki she shud lov u more than anything ..

khair, thnx for tagging me..

saurabh

Anonymous said...

Very good..yours is the only one quite reasonable so far....

sonik said...

Noooooooooo!!! Kyun tag kiya? I haven't even thot abt it.

Nimesh said...

yaar tumhare sare points mere se milte hain, except for this, ki main aur bhi kuchh expect karta hoon:
#1. She should be a home-maker, not a breaker
#2. She should be a good thinker, so that talking to her fires my brain and not a punishment (sometimes i do feel tht way, if the person opposite to me is a lame one!)

Psycho McCrazy said...

@saurabh (kone wala)
are agar usko compu funda nahi hoga to hum baat kya karenge???

@c-125
thenx :)

@vivek
guess i gotta spend more time on indian compu forums :P

@sonik
neither had i thought about it when i was tagged

@nimesh
ur point #1 is very important, 100% agree.

Psycho McCrazy said...

@kookaburra
thanx to u too :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, resign yourself to a life of celibacy....chicks do not , i repeat, do not gel well with tech stuff.....i asked a girl, who had bought a new comp just a few days before, about her comp specs and she says pentium hai :).....start exercising those fingers you are going to need them for a looong time :D

Psycho McCrazy said...

@shank
mallu says there are tech savvy girls out there, u say that there are not, and for some reason(+some expericnce), I am inclined to believe that you are infact right. still, lets hope against hope.