Saturday, March 18, 2006

Quote UnQuote

"You know the deal with friends, if they love 'em you have to love 'em, wether you like it or not" - Dr Bob Kelso, Scrubs 514, March 14, 2006.

Now this one got me thinking hard. You gotta like the people your friends like, no exceptions. While I have never been in such a situation before, I just hope I have the strength to do this if ever I have to.

"About how pride defines who we are. As far as Bob Kelso goes, I know that sometimes even the good things he does are for the wrong reasons. Still I also know I wouldn't want to have to make any of the decisions that he makes. But when all is said and done, I'd like to think he does care a little. ..Even if he's too proud to show it." - JD, Scrubs 504, January 10, 2006.

Pride is an all too significant part of our lives, and I am sometimes too proud to admit that I might be wrong. Has gotten me into a fair bit of trouble this pride. Guess I will have to learn to swallow it.

One more thing that these quotes taught me is that I have been watching too much of Scrubs. Time to watch something else, or to get some work done for a change.

6 comments:

saurabh said...

i really apreciate the fact that you pay such attention to dialouges of the serials you watch!!
and yes.. i think dialouges are right!!

Psycho McCrazy said...

@diablo
maybe its because i have been watching too much scrubs, maybe because the writers wrote really good lines about him, maybe because of a combination of both :)

@saurabh
thanx ;) u know when i do something i do it well.

Sudarshan. A. G. said...

Hmmm... I'm sure we guys can put together something to test u... Grrr.. :)

Psycho McCrazy said...

@sudu
Bring it On!!!

Voice said...

watch hustle
mujhe jyada kuchh samajh me nahi aya seriously :(

Psycho McCrazy said...

@voice
yeah hafta watch hustle also :)