Thursday, November 24, 2005

Tag: Se7en

Got tagged. And that too a day after a looong blog. Anyway, three of my four exams are done now and the fourth one is four days away. So here I am, back to my blog.

What is this tagging business anyway? Tag used to be great out in the grounds. Now that we have computers and internet, we are playing tag with blogs. Guess there is a nerd in everyone. Makes me happy :).

Anyway, here goes....

Seven things I want to do in my life:
  1. Do anything and everytihng for my parents.
  2. Fall in love.
  3. Build a holiday retreat at a secluded place.
  4. Make a positive difference to a few lives, in any possible way.
  5. Learn to play any one music instrument well.
  6. Take a country-wide mobike ride.
  7. Build myself an awesome gaming rig.

Seven things I can do:
  1. Assemble Computers.
  2. Watch an endless stream of movies.
  3. Read long books and novels in one sitting.
  4. Listen to all kinda music (including languages I don't understand).
  5. Sleep - all day long and then all night long.
  6. Follow hobbies in an obsessively paranoid manner.
  7. Stay up all night bhaating with friends.

Seven things I say the most:
  1. Mar gaya!
  2. Lunch anyone/Dinner anyone.
  3. Abe kal ki class ke liye utha dena be!!
  4. Hmmmmmm...
  5. Abe mote uth jaa (courtesy Sudu whom I have to wake up all too often :P).
  6. Thanks.
  7. Chal cya...

Seven things I can't do:
  1. Stop being a geek.
  2. Stay away from forums.
  3. Sleep at an earthly hour.
  4. Keep my table uncluttered.
  5. Take a short nap. If I sleep, I'll be down for hours.
  6. Cheat/copy on tests and exams.
  7. Break traffic rules. (I wear a helmet while riding in campus).

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
  1. Looks.
  2. A sense of understanding.
  3. Practicality
  4. A sweet smile.
  5. A fun attitude.
  6. Simplicity.
  7. Respect for others.

Seven celebrity crushes:
  1. Jeon Ji Hyun (My Sassy Girl)
  2. Preity Zinta
  3. Amrita Rao
  4. Avril Lavigne
  5. Meg Ryan
  6. Julia Stiles
  7. Anna Kournikova

Seven people I tag:
  1. Nitin Dhawan (Nitzee), get back to blogging man.
  2. Abhishek Agarwal (Recca Kun)
  3. Arvin Deep
  4. Indrava Roy
  5. Apratim Dhar
  6. Vivek Malewar (MatterLogic), start a blog yaar :)
  7. Gaurav Sahni (Ravemz)

Takes too much thought this thing. Good thing it came in between exams, the mind is perfectly devoid of everything and free to think. :).

3 comments:

Arvind Iyer said...

I hate to be the 'english' guy. But your skill should be "Read long books and novels in one sitting" and NOT seating. Seating would mean one piece of furniture. I guess that's not your unique ability.
Happy blogging ( and blog correction :)

Psycho McCrazy said...

thanx for the correcton :)

BTW. I did actually finish many books sitting in a single chair also :P

~Lord Anshul said...

u dont cheat in exams!!

tu insaaniyat ke naam pe dhabba hai !!:P

in more geeky terms..life is all about ^c ^v mere dost !!

*last line shud lay some impact on ur head i belive*

~nebula