Friday, February 03, 2006

Lousy Day :(

I don't know why, but today has been a really lousy day. And on top of that, I can't figure out why.

Woke up at 8:30AM on my day off(well, was woken by a phone call). Anyhoo (Dr. Bob Kelso/Scrubs style), I started the rest of the day in my usual fashion, check the websites and forums that I frequent, listen to some music, watch an episode or two of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, have lunch, recheck the forums and websites. The usual. But I started slipping into a lousy mood by mid afternoon.

I don't remember when I nodded off to sleep, but when I was woken up for dinner by wingooz, I was at the rock bottom of the mood chart. Dinner was a decent affair at Billoz, where we made and unmade plans for watching a movie tomorrow(doh!). While we were there, I was supposedly so bummed out that my friends even didn't make a joke about it.

It's been three hours since then, and while my mood has lightened up a bit, it still seems as if something is amiss. Maybe I am trying to get this feeling out by writing this blog. Maybe the movie I am gonna watch next will help. Maybe, and I wish with all I have, that I will be able to sleep this feeling off. But why do we have such days anyway. Wish I knew....

No comments: