Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Modifying the Template

As usual, I have to do something or the other to be different. Standard things just don't appeal to me. So i go ahead and try modifying the predefined template of the blog. However, I am only partially successful. The lower part of the page does not render properly. In firefox atleast. So here I am, still trying to figure out a way to clean it up. Perhaps i will change the whole code of the blog, writing it my way and making it easier to modify - but that'll take time. So as of now, trying to tweak it is what i do.

EDIT: Looks like fixed for the time being. As long as the content part is longer than the sidebar, the page is rendered fine. Otherwise, well try to find a page where the content is shorter and u'll know.

EDIT2: Well, seems like in all pages, the content is longer than the sidebar, so I am done for the time being. As for writing my own code, i'll do that if this minor edit doesn't hold well due to some reason or the other.

No comments: