Friday, June 30, 2006

Paycheck

No, I'm not talking about the Ben Affleck movie (decent movie though, worth a watch if you haven't already). Here, I am talking about me getting my first ever paycheck. Well, not exactly a paycheck but rather a transfer of my first ever salary to my bank account. Anyhoo, paycheck sounds a good word and that's what I will use.

Feels damn good today, after a month (well not exactly a month, there was a full shutdown week), of toiling (:P), I finally get the dough.

What do I plan to do with it, well, I seriously dunno. Gotta get some gifts for my parents first. After that it will just lie in the bank for the time being. Will see later what to do. Maybe another computer upgrade :D.

11 comments:

Sudarshan. A. G. said...

Don't be soooo confused with ur new found liquidity ... mere se dekha nahi jaa raha... let me help u Brraather! :D

Abhishek Agarwal said...

Definetely an upgrade after ofcourse all the responsibilities - 1st paycheck comes with lotsa of those..!

Psycho McCrazy said...

@sudu
not so confused now...
have paid my broadband, mobile and petrol bills meself. :D. ij is GOOD pheeling

@abhishek
:)

@vivek
anytime boss, just come to delhi/gurgaon :P

Vämp!rë said...

yo bagru...btw wat r u buying for ur parents???

Souvik said...

congrats to start with ...
lemme give u some ideas ;)
1. u cud buy urself a bar in ur house
2. u cud buy a present for some girl in ur office or neighbourhood
3. subsequent to pt 2 u cud take her out to a dinner n spend lots of moolah

hope these help :D

Psycho McCrazy said...

@vampi
still thinkin, hafta do it queek tho.
any ideas???

@souvik
thanx :)
as for the ideas...
1. i will have a hard time hiding it from parents, living at my home as i am.
2. and 3. ka cali nahi hoing.

~Lord Anshul said...

lol..its always nice to use ur own atm card, instead of ur dad's

Psycho McCrazy said...

@anshul, yesh yesh, it is
but i had the experience of using me own ATM card with the schol money of dual degree :D

vishal anand said...

any ideas for a washing machine for your old hall? the dhobi is really a pain in you-know-what.

sonik said...

Gr8! So what u buying, or bought?

Psycho McCrazy said...

@vishal
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@sonik
nothin yet, only those broadband and mobile bills, and petrol for me bike.